martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Week 8. Test Review

What do you usually do on Christmas? Remember guys, use the simple present because you are talking about a habit. Look at the example:



We usually have dinner at my house. We sometimes eat turkey, and other times we eat pork. There’s always a salad, tamales, pasta, and españolitos. Of course, there’s beer, tequila, and calientitos, too. The kids sing Christmas songs, and we open the presents after midnight. My mom usually goes to mass, but I don’t like going to church. 

Record your message on Audio Quiz 9:
http://justspeak02.blogspot.mx/2014/07/how-to-record-yourself-for-audio-quiz.html 

Talk about your first kiss or your first romantic date. This is how my first kiss happened:

After I graduated from middle school, our school organized a graduation trip to Mazatlan. On the bus I met a girl from a different classroom. Her name was Denise. Once we got to Mazatlan, the two of us took a ride on a pulmonia. While the driver was driving along the malecon and other interesting places of the city, I grabbed her hand and she grabbed mine. I was nervous, but in the end I made up my mind and gave her a kiss!

Now do the same and leave your message on Audio Quiz 10:
http://justspeak02.blogspot.mx/2014/07/how-to-record-yourself-for-audio-quiz.html




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario